Sunday, September 28, 2008

Serena in the closet


This weekend and last we had the luxury of not having too many agenda items which is part keeping it simple and part saving money. Other than church and Julia's soccer we had no other plans. It has been awesome! When we are all at home it is anything but easy since you still need to find things for the girls to do when they are done entertaining themselves. Yesterday, Julia decided to pack for Big Bear mountain. She pulled out every toy in her bedroom and placed them in the living room in her own version of organization. Serena in the mean time moved Julia's items to where she wanted them to go. Julia did not approve. Today, James took Julia to visit his dad and brother and went to play at "pirate" park. Serena and I were left to our own devices. I cleaned a little, read a little, did a bit of homework, cut out paper dolls, made a CD and did some other random things. Serena was playing in her bedroom with Turbo. I setup a game for her and me to play and called her to come. She did not. So of course, I went looking for her. I found her in a random spot, in my closet, sitting on my safe. She was pulling the hangers and clothes off and walking through our closet from one side to the other. Super funny, but a bit messy. I am glad though she found something fun to do.

No comments: