Thursday, February 11, 2010

looking forward to the weekend

We have been seriously busy around here lately with James birthday, valentines day parties and our regular routine. The girls are off school the next four days which I think is fantastic!

This weekend we will be busy with friends and family. On Sunday we will be trekking to Julia's first highland dance competition where she will be jumping and leaping all over the place in her little kilt. More on that later.

Meanwhile, here are some pics from this past week.

We have seen this showdown before...stare at the cake and think "get in my belly". click here.




yummy bagels, cream cheese, lox and the works.





Some really great clouds.


The SC pier during a break in the storm. I love going to the beach when it is raining and stormy.


Shoe shot for Karen. I think this is going to become a habit. It makes us laugh.


Sorry I do not have a single point of focus today, but this is kind of how my week is going. Surprisingly, I am having a great time and am not stressed at all. Peace.

No comments: