Saturday, May 15, 2010

morning walk



Every once in a while I take a Saturday morning walk with my friend Cyndie. Usually, but not always, our routine consists of a purchasing a coffee especial-of-some-sort and then we head down the beach trail. The trail, round-trip, is about 4.6 miles and completely flat. It is hands down the most crowded trail I walk, but there is much to look at and see.

When I was a kid my sisters and I would walk this trail often from our house to the pier. When were were older we rode our bike from our house, through the state park, and then on the trail to get to work at the Fisherman's Restaurant on the pier. My two sisters and I all worked at the restaurant at some point in our lives.





The trail today is much different than it was years ago. It has been mostly developed and landscaped, but I would say not in a bad way. The only bad part now is the crowds.



Here are some pics from this morning. It was foggy.





t street


squirrels like the beach. wonder what they eat?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Traci :)Thanks for stopping by my blog and yes Cardboard box houses are the best, for a time lol