Thursday, May 6, 2010

thursday's agenda



Today was nice. Beautiful weather. Good company. Great memories.

It started with a nice walk this morning. Serena and I walked Julia to school. It was nice and relaxing and Serena walked the entire way without crying for me to carry her. Yes, that was nice.

Then I ran some errands and visited Serena's school for a Mother's Day event. She made me some sweet gifts and sang some sweet tunes.






Next, we took my mom out for lunch. Very nice.

Once we got home the girls and I headed to the harbor for a quiet afternoon walk.



Hugs




Homework and now dinnertime that James is cooking. Pierogies, spinach, and potato pancakes, yum!

After that we are off to dance practice.

Such a serene, easy, stress free day. I wish they were all like this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, your mother gave me your blog link. What a surprise to see what you we're cooking for dinner. I'd love to get those recipes for my mom for a Mother's Day Gift. She's been looking for a good recipe for Pierogies. If you'd like to share you can email me at dmcmillan@earthlink.net